How To Beat Tchort Herald Of Lilith In Diablo 4
Tchort, Herald of Lilith is one of the many bosses that you need to beat in Diablo 4. You will find her at the Horadric Vault when you go there to retrieve the Death Harnessed: Theories of Rathma book. She will not let you take it away easily. But once you know her attacks you can take care of her in no time. So here are all the moves and counters for her fight.
How To Beat Tchort Herald of Lilith in Diablo 4
You can defeat Tchort both as a Melee or a Ranged character in this game. Although a ranged character like a Sorcerer would be better. The main thing to look out for is the vortex surrounding the book at the center. It will chip your health while slowing you down. She has three phases and in them, she uses the following attacks:
- Melee Attacks: Tchort will swipe at you and chip your health away.
- Lightning strikes: She will charge up 5 lightning balls. She will then launch them as strikes in a straight line. This attack even pushes you back.
- Create Fireballs: She will create 2 Fireballs that get keeps getting bigger until they explode. You can destroy them before they reach their full size or get out of their range before they can explode.
Once you bring her HP down to 50% she will increase the radius of the vortex at the center. She will also make more fireballs. Aside from that she does the same attacks from her first phase.
Phase 3 – Defeat Tchort Herald of Lilith in Diablo 4
Just like in her second phase, once you bring her HP down to 25% of her health. She will start creating even more fireballs. You can find her making 8 to 10 of them at a time. The best way to deal with them would be to destroy at least one of them. And for extra safety, you can destroy two of them on either side.
Tips to Fight Tchort Herald of Lilith
- Stay out of the Vortex: Whenever chasing her you should go around instead of in a straight line. Else it will be easier for her to push you into the vortex with her lightning strikes to deal a lot of damage.
- Attack when she is making fireballs: This is a very useful trick. While spewing fire that helps make these fireballs Tchort will be still in one place. So you should spam all your attacks and skills to deal a lot of damage to her.
- Run from the Fireballs: Destroying them is a good thing. But if you find they are about to explode then the best thing to do is to evade out of their blast radius.
That covers this guide on how to beat Tchort Herald of Lilith in Diablo 4. Since you are into this game you should also find our guides helpful on how to add sockets, increase world tier, and the best sorcerer build.