You can use the weakness of Putrid Crystalian in Elden Ring to beat it. This is an optional boss in the game and not an easy fight. It can be an annoying fight due to the disadvantage of numbers you have in it. But once you defeat it you get the Comet Torrent Sorcery. Thus if you are looking for it then this fight is a must. So let’s just quickly check how to beat Putrid Crystalian in the game.
How to Beat Putrid Crystalian in Elden Ring
You can beat Putrid Crystalian using Strike weapons against their weakness. This fight is not difficult because of the moves but rather due to the number game. It is highly recommended you use a summon for this fight. If you are unable to summon a friend then you should use the Mimic tear. Another great alternative for it is the Banished Knight Oleg summon. This should help you even out the numbers a bit. Now let us check how to fight them.
- Use your summon be it your friend or mimic tear or the banished knight to fight Putrid Crystalian (Spear).
- You the player should go to fight Putrid Crystalian (Staff).
- As for the remaining Putrid Crystalian (Ringblade), ignore it.
- You can steer your fight away from it so that it focuses on your summon.
- When you fight the Putrid Crystalian (Staff), focus more on backstab and attacks that break poise. This will take chunks of its health quickly.
- Try finishing this fight quickly because if your summon dies all three will start targetting you, thus reducing your chance of victory.
- After taking out the first one go fight a Putrid Crystalian that is not directly engaged in the fight with your summon. But if you can then try fighting Putrid Crystalian (Spear) next.
- Similar to the previous fight, try breaking its poise or hitting it with backstab attacks.
- Once you defeat it go after the third one and eliminate it using the same trick.
Do remember you should use strike weapons throughout the fight as much as possible. Below are some of the best Strike weapons that you should try using in this fight.
- Curved Club
- Nightrider Flail
- Battle Hammer
- Grafted Dragon
If you have a mage build then it is safe to use the following spells:
- Terra Magica
- Rock Sling
- Comet Azur
- Gavel of Haima
- Greatblade Phalanx
That covers everything you should know about how to beat Putrid Crystalian in Elden Ring and its weakness. If you plan to take other optional bosses then check our guides on how to beat Royal Knight Loretta, Astel, and Crucible Knight in the game.