The Dark Souls is one of the fight stages in the Crazed Cat series of Battle Cats. It is one of the most difficult stages in the game. However, if you follow a few handy tips and tricks, you will be able to get through this stage with ease. Now, scroll down and find out how to complete the Crazed Cat Stage in the game.
How to beat the Crazed Cat stage in Battle Cats Dark Souls?
- To beat the Crazed Cat, you will have to first get to the Dark Souls stage.
- This is the first place where you will come across the Crazed Cat attack in the game.
- In the initial stages of the fight, you will have to make sure that you turn off the Sniper and CPU Cats.
- Stack 3 Bahamut Cats now and wait.
- Let the enemies attack your base themselves and use the Bahamut Cats to your advantage in this scenario.
- You will also have to keep spamming the meatshields in order to book off your enemies.
- Now, once you cross the halfway line, you can turn on the Sniper and CPU cats.
- After this, the Crazed Cat will enter the fight in Battle Cats.
- Keep using the Samba Cats and Bahamut cats to your benefit.
- Let the attacks come to you, and focus on making gradual progress instead of going gung ho
- Switch between the other types of cats in between and you will be able to sail through the fight with relative ease.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to beat the Dark Souls Crazed Cat stage in Battle Cats. While you are here you can also have a look at how to beat the Godzilla Boss in Battle Cats.
If you want to know the Tier List rankings of all the Cats, look at the interlinked webpage.