Game cross-over events are awesome. The most recent one is coming out of Rocket League. The game just went free-to-play and there is a Fortnite cross-over event where you can drive the battle buss on the field. But it is not easy to unlock there are multiple challenges. This article will guide you on how to complete those all Llama-Rama Challenge to unlock Fortnite Battle Bus in Rocket League.
Tips to unlock Fortnite Battle Bus in Rocket League?
The event will start on September 26, 2020. You will have to complete five challenges to unlock Fortnite Battle Bus in Rocket League. Here is how to complete all the challenges.
1. Llamas Start your Engine: To complete the first challenge play an online match in any playlist. Just pick anything and you will unlock a Llama Flyer Antenna as a reward of completing this challenge.
2. Flagged for Victory:In the second Rocket League Fortnite challenge, win a single online match in Casual with Llama Antenna attached to your car. You will earn two rewards after playing this challenge. First is a Top Llama Topper which is a Rocket League Reward. And the second one is Holodata Drop Contrail, a Fortnite Reward.
3. Top of the World: Get five goals, save or assist with Llama Topper to complete the third Rocket League Fortnite challenge. There are two rewards in this challenge also. First is Loot Llama Octane Decal, a Rocket League Reward, and second Rocket Groove Music Track, a Fortnite reward.
4. An Epic Endeavor: To complete the third challenge win five online matches in any playlist with Llama Decal (Octane). You will learn Llama Wheels as Rocket League rewards and Rocket League emoticon as Fortnite Reward.
5. Llama Legend: This is the last and final challenge. Just get MPV in any online match with Llama Wheels. Here is what you will earn on completing the final Fortnite Rocket League challenge.
- Reward – Rocket League: Battle Bus + Battle Balloon Antenna, Battle Bus Wheels & Battle Bus Engine Audio.
- Reward – Fortnite: Octane RL Backbling + some style variants.
That’s it after completing all the five challenges you can enjoy amazing Fortnite rewards in Rocket League. You can also unlock many customizations via Credits in the game. There is a way to earn Credits which is the in-game currency of Rocket League.