There are plenty of hidden interactions at the Blighted Village in Baldur’s Gate 3. One of them is to resue the Gnome. We would not urge you to do this mission because you are not going to get anything for completing this mission.
If you embark on this mission and managed to rescue the Gnome, he will treat you rudely rather than being polite to you. Despite know the result, if you still want to complete this mission then keep reading this guide.
In tis guide, we will explain the perfect way to rescue the Gnome and how to stop the Windmill in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 – Rescue the Gnome: Stop the Windmill
When you get close to the Windmill in the Blighted Village, you will see a bunch of savage Gnome raiders, shouting at the windmill. At the windmill, they are tied to the blades of a windmill and being tormented by a few goblins.
Using the force, you can defeat the Goblins or make them leave the place. After defeating or persuading them to leave, you will have to talk to the Gnome and get to know why is he there.
Don’t know how to rescue the Gnome and stop the Winmill, follow these simple steps:
- In order to begin the quest, you will have to go to X:10 Y Y: 416 in the Blighted Village as shown in the above picture.
- A dialogue will start between you and Gnome. In order to save the Gnome, selecting the Intimidation option is highly recommended.
- If you managed to get a decent number of intimidation, they will pack up their stuff and leave from the Windmill.
- In order to stop the windmill, go behind it and on the platforms for the moving gears should be a BRAKE lever, Click on it.
- Then go at the front and either untie or leave the Gnome.
- If you untie him, he will instantly associate your action with extorsion. It is totally up to you to extort him or ignore him. If you ignore him, he will give you his bag, which contains valuables.
That’s everything you need to know about how to resue the Gnome in Baldur’s Gate 3. While you are here, be sure to check out other Baldur’s Gate 3 Guides, Hacks, Cheats, Tips and Tricks articles.