You will need to know all the various card deck builds in Back 4 Blood. These builds will literally be the distinction between life and death in the game. You can also make a character in such a way that it suits your gameplay style. So, scroll down and find out which are the best cards to use for each type of build in the game.
Best Back 4 Blood Deck Builds
Best Tank Build
- Amped Up: Exiting a starting saferoom, your team gains 50 Temporary Health.
- Face Your Fears: Gain 3 Temporary Health whenever you kill a Ridden within 2 meters.
- Fire in the Hole!: Throw an Offensive Accessory to gain 20 Temporary Health and 20% Move Speed for 10 seconds.
- Motorcycle Jacket: + 10% Damage Resistance.
- Numb The Pain: + 15% Damage Resistance when you have Temporary Health.
- Pyro: + 100% Fire damage, + 75% Fire Resistance. Kills with fire will grant you 3 Temporary Health.
- Scar Tissue: Take 1 less damage from all Ridden.
- Wounded Animal: Kills while at Critical Health will recover 1 Health.
- Cross Trainers Mobility: 20% Stamina, 20% Stamina Regen, 3% Move Speed, 5 Health
- Energy Drink Mobility: +40% Stamina, -5 Damage Resistance
- Reload Drills Offense card: +20% Reload Speed
- Widemouth Magwell Offense: +30% Reload Speed, -5% Damage Resistance
- Mag Coupler Offense: +30% Reload Speed
- Slugger Offense: +5 Health, +10% Melee Stamina Efficiency, + 20% Melee Attack Speed
- Brazen Offense: +30% Melee Stamina Efficiency, +30% Melee Attack Speed, -5% Damage Resistance
- Meth Head Offense Card: +40% Melee Attack Speed, + 40% Melee Stamina Efficiency. Melee attacks will no longer stick in tough enemies.
- Ridden Slayer Offense card: +20% Weakspot Damage
- Dash Mobility: + 5% Move Speed
- Fleet of Foot Mobility: +10% Move Speed
- Superior Cardio Mobility: +20% Stamina, +20% Sprint Efficiency, +5 Health
- Olympic Sprinter Mobility: +50% Sprint Efficiency, -5% Damage Resistance
- Breakout Utility: +50% Breakout Cooldown Reduction
- Combat Medic Defense: +25% Use Speed
- Reckless Strategy: +30% Weakspot Damage, -5% Damage Resistance
- Tunnel Vision Offense: +50% Aim Speed
- Steady Aim Offense: +80% Aim Speed, -50% ADS Move Speed
- Guns Out Utility: +50% Weapon Swap Speed
- Smelling Salts: +50% Revive Speed.
- Cocky Utility card: +75% Weapon Swap Speed
This is the best support deck build for Back 4 Blood.
- Ammo for All: + 10% Team Ammo Capacity.
- Bounty Hunter: Kill a Mutation and you will gain 10 Copper.
- Box O’ Bags: + 1 Team Support Inventory, – 10 Health.
- Hydration Pack: + 25 Health, – 20% Ammo Capacity.
- Share the Wealth: Each teammate will gain 100 bonus Copper at the start of each level.
- Silver Bullets: + 15% Damage Dealt, + 150% Bullet Penetration.
- Surplus Pouches: + 1 Team Offensive Inventory, – 10 Health.
This is everything that you will need to know about the best Deck Builds in Back 4 Blood. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Remove Attachments In Back 4 Blood.