Having a melee build in Back 4 Blood will allow you to go close up with zombies. It will also boost your damage stats massively and make your character a force to be reckoned with in the game. So, if you are one of the players looking to get a complete melee build, scroll down and find out which are the best cards to use. However, do remember that you might have to unlock some of these cards.
Best Possible Back 4 Blood Melee Build Stats: Cards and more
- Cross Trainers Mobility: 20% Stamina, 20% Stamina Regen, 3% Move Speed, 5 Health
- Energy Drink Mobility: +40% Stamina, -5 Damage Resistance
- Reload Drills Offense card: +20% Reload Speed
- Widemouth Magwell Offense: +30% Reload Speed, -5% Damage Resistance
- Mag Coupler Offense: +30% Reload Speed
- Slugger Offense: +5 Health, +10% Melee Stamina Efficiency, + 20% Melee Attack Speed
- Brazen Offense: +30% Melee Stamina Efficiency, +30% Melee Attack Speed, -5% Damage Resistance
- Meth Head Offense Card: +40% Melee Attack Speed, + 40% Melee Stamina Efficiency. Melee attacks will no longer stick in tough enemies.
- Ridden Slayer Offense card: +20% Weakspot Damage
- Dash Mobility: + 5% Move Speed
- Fleet of Foot Mobility: +10% Move Speed
- Superior Cardio Mobility: +20% Stamina, +20% Sprint Efficiency, +5 Health
- Olympic Sprinter Mobility: +50% Sprint Efficiency, -5% Damage Resistance
- Breakout Utility: +50% Breakout Cooldown Reduction
- Combat Medic Defense: +25% Use Speed
- Reckless Strategy: +30% Weakspot Damage, -5% Damage Resistance
- Tunnel Vision Offense: +50% Aim Speed
- Steady Aim Offense: +80% Aim Speed, -50% ADS Move Speed
- Guns Out Utility: +50% Weapon Swap Speed
- Smelling Salts: +50% Revive Speed.
- Cocky Utility card: +75% Weapon Swap Speed
This is everything that you will need to know about the best possible Melee Build in Back 4 Blood. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Play With Bots In Back 4 Blood as well as the Best Controller Settings In Back 4 Blood.