The Archwing Launcher Segment is a pretty important part of the gameplay experience in Warframe. Using the Archwing Launcher Segment will allow you to equip and use your Archwings when you are on the Plains of Eidolon. This will make free-roam a breeze for you as you will be able to just waft over the barren terrain. It also allows you to get to locations with relative ease in the game. So, find out how to get the Archwing Launcher Segment.
Where to get Archwing Launcher Segment in Warframe?
- To get the Archwing Launcher Segment you will first have to go and visit your Clan Dojo.
- Once there you will have to go over to the Tenno Lab in the Clan Dojo.
- Make sure that you have at least Mastery Rank 5, otherwise, you won’t be able to unlock the Launcher Segment.
- The blueprint for this Archwing Launcher Segment will cost you 15000 credits in the game.
- However, if you are not a part of any clan, you will be able to purchase the Archwing Launcher from the market.
- Doing so will cost you 175 Platinum for the Archwing Launcher Segment blueprint in Warframe.
Now if you want to make the Archwing launcher blueprint you will have to first go to your foundry. Over here you will also need to have 100,000 Credits, 50 Iradite, 50 Grokdrul, 30 Fish Oil, and 600 Circuits to make the launcher. Simply interact with your foundry and put in the necessary resources. Once done you will have the launcher equipped. You can now use this launcher to use your Archwings.
This is everything you need to know about how and where to get the Archwing Launcher Segment in Warframe. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Get Corpus Lich In Warframe Sisters Of Parvos Update.