Age of Empires 4 is out but while it is quite stable and playable, it suffers from occasional bugs. And one such issue that many players are facing is being unable to log in. Logging in to the game is very important if you want to get access to multiplayer features. But that isn’t possible if you get the error C00T01R-1X-03. So in this guide let us take a look at how to fix the C00T01R-1X-03 52656C690102 error on Age of Empires 4 (AOE4).
How to Fix C00T01R-1X-03 52656C690102 error for Age of Empires 4
- Restart your router: This is an easy fix as you simply have to turn off your router and wait for a little while. We usually recommend keeping it off for around 10 seconds but for this fix keep it off for a minute. Once the wait is over, turn your router on again. Thanks to PfiffBlut51988 on AOE forums for sharing this fix.
If the above fix doesn’t work you can try some of these general fixes.
- Test your connection: Since Age of Empires 4 has online features and as such having unstable internet can cause this issue. To test your internet connection just do a speed test, alternatively, you could also play some other online game.
- Disable Antivirus or Firewall: Sometimes security softwares like antivirus or firewalls can cause issues when playing such games. Simply close the game, disable the antivirus or firewall, and try launching the game and logging in again.
- Reinstall the game: Delete all the components of the game from your PC by uninstalling the game. Once cleared reinstall the game and try logging in to the game again.
- Sync your time: One of the most bizarre fixes in this list but something that oddly works. You can sync time by going to settings, choosing time and language. Here select Date & time and change the settings to set time automatically.
That sums up this guide on how to fix Error C00T01R-1X-03 52656C690102 in Age of Empires 4(AOE4). If you like playing this game then be sure to check out our other guides on trainer & cheat engine and how to fix string not found error in Age of Empires 4.