Far Cry 6 has quite a big map and traveling on foot all the time might not be the best idea. But if you won’t be traveling on foot then how should you traverse the whole map? The answer is simple, get yourself a ride. There are several different modes of transportation in this game. But for this guide, we’ll focus on Horses. So in this guide let us take a look at all horse locations in Far Cry 6.
Far Cry 6 All Horse Locations
- La Palmera Horse: You can find this horse to be available from the start of the game.
- Madrugadian Horse: If you search the Armonia area in the Quito region you can find this breed horses.
- Spanish Marchador Horse: Go to the Venjice region and find it near Prado Meadows.
- Yagan Girasol Horse: Go to the Carbonell farm in the Conuco region. You should find it in this area.
- Mogote Zebra: Search the areas near the Diamante Lakes. These lakes are located above Balaceras region. Complete Break the Chains Quest to find this horse.
- El Unicornio: Received by doing the Sweet Fifteen Treasure hunt, can be found in Sierra Perdida region.
A tip to remember is to Scan all of these horses to unlock their breed. Although some horses can’t be scanned so in such a case you get the message “Can’t scan Military Vehicles”. If you survey these above-mentioned areas correctly you should be able to find the horses.
How to Ride A Horse
Riding a Horse is very simple all you have to do is approach them and Press the E-Key on your Keyboard. If you are an Xbox player then press and hold the X button. And if you are a PlayStation Player then press and hold the Square button.
That sums up this guide on all horse locations and how to ride them in FC6. If you like playing this game then be sure to check out our other guides on how to get Oluso, all Yaran Stories locations, and how to get a fishing rod and catch fish in Far Cry 6.