If you’re looking for the full list of Grand Piece Online (GPO) controls to sprint, dash, block, and more, then you’re not alone. Many GPO players are confused about the keybinds in this game. It does not tell you how to perform certain actions like sprinting, dashing, blocking, and more. The game has a massive and ever-growing map. Moreover, there’s a plethora of enemies for you to fight. But if you jump into the game without knowing the basic controls, you’re bound to be eliminated by the weakest bandit NPCs. In this guide, you will learn about all keybinds and controls in GPO for PC.
List of Grand Piece Online Controls
Here’s a full list of Grand Piece Online (GPO) controls like sprinting, dashing, blocking, and more:
- WASD keys: Move around
- Double Press W: Sprint
- Q key: Roll or any Ability Dash (Soru and more)
- Spacebar: Jump
- Left CTRL key: Climb walls/objects or Dive into the water
- Hold the Right Mouse Button: Look around
- Left Mouse Button: Melee attacks
- F key: Block against attacks
- R key: Reload your guns
- V key: Carry players when they are down
- B key: Grip players/NPC when they are down and eliminate them
- P key: Sit in a boat
- J key: Activates the Busoshoku Haki (when acquired)
- G key: Activates the Observation Haki (when acquired)
- M key: Open the in-game menu
- T key: Interact with NPCs
- Number keys (1, 2, 3, and more): Toggle combat, fruits, or equip items.
Now that you know all the controls, you can use them while exploring or during combat. If you’re new to the game, then you should learn more about blocking in this game.
Holding the block key will help you defend against attacks. However, the block shield icon will indicate its durability. Once the shield is broken, the enemies will be able to hurt you. Moreover, stronger enemies, like bosses, will deplete your shield faster.
Now that you about all the keybinds and controls in Grand Piece Online (GPO), explore the beautiful islands and fight the strongest of enemies. If you like this game, then can learn more about its mechanics through the GPO Trello guide.