On Day 5 of Alchemy Stars, you will come across a challenge that will ask you to complete Resource Raid missions with Carrier. However, the game isn’t really helpful with the instructions on how to complete this mission. So, scroll down and find out how to complete the Alchemy Stars challenge.
How to complete Resource Raid missions with Carrier in Alchemy Stars?
- To complete the Resource Raid with Carrier you will have to first go to the main menu.
- Over here you will have to go and start a Raid Mission at the Stage Difficulty Selection screen.
- You will be able to see a Yellow-Orb at the top of the screen.
- This Yellow Orb is actually the Carrier in Alchemy Stars.
- Once you enable the Yellow Orb Carrier, you will be able to get double the amount of drops from Resource Raid missions.
- However, if you don’t have this feature toggled on, you won’t be able to get the Double Rewards in the game.
Also Read: How does the Old Seal work in Alchemy Stars?
The Resource Raid missions are the daily maps that you can grind out for rewards with the Carrier in Alchemy Stars. However, if you decide to toggle and use the Carrier in the game, you should know that the trade-off is that you spend more stamina. Double to be exact.
This can be handy for players who do not want to spend too much time on a Resource Raid map in the game. Every unit of stamina takes 6 minutes to regen itself in the game. You will also have to complete two Resource Raids with the Carrier at the very least to fulfill the Day 5 Challenge.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to complete Resource Raid missions with Carrier in Alchemy Stars. While you are here you can also have a look at the Alchemy Stars Tier List And Reroll Guide to know more about the characters in the game.