Many Baldur’s Gate 3 players are getting the Adamantine Forge stuck bug and need a fix. They are facing this issue after they beat the boss and can’t get to the top. After using the valve, lava keeps flowing. This causes the issue of you being unable to retrieve the second item even after you beat the boss. But while it may come as a surprise, there is a quick and easy solution to get rid of this issue. So here is how you can fix the stuck Adamantine Forge and use the lava valve to get the second item in BG3.
How to Fix Adamantine Forge Stuck in Baldur’s Gate 3
To resolve this problem, you have to enter Turn-based mode. This solution works when you use the valve and the lava won’t stop flowing. Here is what you do:
- After killing the boss, use the lever to start forging your item.
- Click on the Turn-based button to enable this mode.
- Next, end your turns a few times. You might typically need to skip two or three turns. The lava will now disappear.
- Once the lava is gone, go ahead and take the item and the mold.
- Push the platform button to raise it.
- Now, insert the mold & the ore.
- Use the lever to bring the platform down again.
- Next, use the lava valve to fill the platform.
- Use the lever again and when the mold opens, your item will be inside.
That’s all you need to do to fix the Adamantine Forge Stuck bug in BG3 and use the lava valve. If you are interested in this game then you should also check out if there is a save editor for it. You can also check our guide on how to get the Chest of the Mundane and if you should consume tadpoles. As for any other topics not mentioned here that you might need help with, you can check out our Baldur’s Gate 3 section for them.