The River Raids update in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Title Update 1.1.2) also provide new skills and abilities that you can use for Eivor. If you are curious to know which are these new additions and how they will impact your character, know more about it in this guide.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla New Skills and Abilities
Here are the New abilities added in the River Raids update in AC Valhalla:
- Berserker Trap
- Battle Cry
- Shoulder Bash
And these are the New skills that you can get:
- Assassin Carry
- Assassin Slide
- Power Stroke
- Arrow Looter
- Fight Ready
- Long Ship Brace
Let’s look at these AC Valhalla new skills and abilities in AC Valhalla one by one.
- Berserker Trap: This ability will attack a trap to your arrow which will spread powder making your enemies hallucinate. This is perfect to give a surprise to any nearby enemies because their movement will initiate this trap.
- Battle Cry: Want to scare the bejeesus out of your opponents? Just unleash a scream full of anger and your enemies will be filled with fear. This will also give you extra strength and interrupt those trying to attack you.
- Shoulder Bash: A Shoulder Bash will do as the name suggests – the enemies will get hit by this attack, pushing them behind. This ability can also destroy objects.
- Assassin Carry: When you use this skill, you can carry a body when you assassinate it and it will happen automatically.
- Assassin Slide: In case you want to make your enemies disoriented for a bit, simply use Assassin Slide. This will make you sprint and hit them making them lose their balance.
- Power Stroke: This skill will use up stamina and give a speed boost for the longship.
- Arrow Looter: Get a better chance of looting arrows from archers with this skill.
- Fight Ready: Be fight ready with this skill because you will get an adrenaline-filled slot.
- Long Ship Brace: When Eivor is in command, your Viking companions will raise their shield along with you.
If these skills and abilities in AC Valhalla interest you then go ahead and get them. While you are heading into River Raids, remember to keep your Jomsviking alive. Plus find out how to get Saint George’s Sword and Drengiligr Dagger (Ragnar Lothbrok’s weapon).