During The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok quest, players can get their hands on the Drengiligr Dagger in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. This is Ragnar’s Legendary dagger and you have to follow quite a few steps to get this weapon. First and foremost, you have to download the Title update 1.1.2 to ensure that you can get this particular Dagger. Once that is done, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Get Drengiligr Dagger in AC Valhalla – Ragnar’s Weapon
To get Ragnar Lothbrok’s weapon in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you have to complete these steps:
- Beat all the 6 Lost Drengr: Erik Loyalskull, Orwig Neverdeath, Thor The Fish Monger, Skegjold Frenzy-Seeker, Gotafrid Fairrobes and Nokkfylla Shine-Eye. They will appear as Mysteries on the map.
- If you have updated your game to 1.1.2, you will get the The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok quest automatically after defeating all six of them.
- Next, head to the Snake Pit in Eurvicscire (its location will on your map). This is Ragnar’s Grave Location in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Walk closer to the snake pit and you will get an objective to Reconstruct Ragnar’s death.
- Jump inside the pit and kill the snakes present there.
- Take a good look at the Cage down there by Focusing on it using the prompt shown.
- You will then see an emotional scene involving Ragnar and how his life ended quite brutally.
- Check the ground in the snake pit. Eivor will mentioned that something has been left behind in the pit and when you interact with it, you will know that it is the Drengiligr Dagger.
- That’s the Legendary Dagger owned by Ragnar that you were looking for. It’s a fine seax of Damascus steel.
Also Read | How to Start River Raids in AC Valhalla?
This is how to complete The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok quest in AC Valhalla. There is a Mythical version of the Drengiligr Dagger as well.
Want to know more about this game and how to unlock various secrets and mysteries? Head over to our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla wiki guide.