There’s a new Mythic Spear you can get in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids DLC and this one is called Gae Bolg. If you want to add yet another powerful (or you could say overpowered) lightning weapon to your arsenal, read this guide to know how to get the Gae Bolg in AC Valhalla. Note that mild spoilers are ahead.
How to Get the Gae Bolg Mythical Spear in AC Valhalla
There’s a lot you have to do to unlock the Gae Bolg in AC Valhalla mainly because it deserves all of this effort. Follow these steps to obtain this Mythical Spear.
- First find all the 10 Children of Danu locations and beat them.
- When you kill a member, you will get a Bloody Amber. With ten Bloody Ambers, you have to go to Deirdre’s Hut.
- Complete the Amber Sun quest by delivering them.
- This is where you will face Balor which is going to be a tough fight.
- Defeat Balor and get the Gae Bolg from his body.
- This is how you can get the Legendary Gae Bolg Spear (Balor’s Spear) in Wrath of the Druids DLC.
It’s one of the best weapons in the entire Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game and the best part is that it gives lightning shocks to the enemy after 3 consecutive hits.
Make sure you are well prepared with the best gear and weapons for your big fight with Balor. Plus, finding and defeating the Children of Danu will take quite a lot of time as well. But you can save your time if you check out the Children of Danu locations in Wrath of the Druids right here.
We’ll be covering more about the Wrath of the Druids expansion right here on Gamer Tweak. Meanwhile, check out how to beat the Legendary animal Black Stout, get both Sickles and romance Ciara. Want new armor sets? Find out more about them in our guides as well.