To get the Bone Sickle Reward in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, players have to take down and kill the Black Stout Legendary animal in Wrath of the Druids DLC. This boss fight will take place near Connacht area and it’s a part of your journey to get the two Sickles which will get you the Double Trouble Trophy. This achievement requires you to equip a Sickle in both hands. In case you are having some trouble defeating this animal, here are some tips to beat the Black Stout in AC Valhalla.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Black Stout Location
You can find this huge boar at Black Pig’s Dyke in Connacht. Here is the creature’s location on the map:
AC Valhalla Black Stout: How to Beat and Kill Legendary Animal
The Black Stout in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is a massive and aggressive boar that will charge towards you and attack you with its horns. Its power level is 453 so ensure that you are at a high power level as well. There are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to beat the Black Stout in Wrath of the Druids.
- Make sure to attack the weak points of the boar which are at its legs. They will glow during the fight and you need to shoot your arrows at them to weaken it and perform a Stun Attack (R3).
- Use your abilities to slow down time and focus on his legs to attack accurately.
- Dodge its attacks and don’t parry them.
- Meanwhile, keep getting near its sides and shooting your arrows at it.
- Be careful when you are close, though, you don’t want to get hit by the boar’s horns.
- Keep repeating this over and over again to drain your enemy’s health.
This process will help you defeat the Black Stout in AC Valhalla Wrath of the Druids quite easily. This counts as one of the Connacht mysteries. Approach the animal and collect the loot which will be some Silver, Hunter Arrows and Bone Sickle.
That’s all about how to defeat this legendary animal in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids DLC. Stay tuned for more in our AC Valhalla wiki.