After you’ve defeated all the 10 Children of Danu, you’ll get 10x Bloody Ambers. You get one for killing each Children of Danu member. You must go to Deirdre’s Hut with ten Bloody Ambers. She’ll then give you a quest called “Amber Sun” and a potion that will enable you to teleport to Balor’s realm. Balor is a power 370 demon. So if you want to take on this monster here’s how to beat the Wrath of the Druids Balor in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (AC Valhalla).
How to Beat the Wrath of the Druids Balor in AC Valhalla?
To defeat Balor in AC Valhalla Wrath of the Druids, players must be prepared to engage in a full-fledged boss fight against an opponent designed to inflict significant damage with big, sweeping strikes. You must also learn his attack variations and timings. So let’s look at how to beat Balor below:
- Balor is immune to much of your hits with melee weapons.
- You should maintain a safe distance and make use of your ranged weapons and abilities.
- Balor may be defeated with Mark of Death and Focus of the Nornir.
- If Balor uses the Aerial Dive, Flaming Sword, or Cyclops Laser skills, make sure you can dodge easily. With some practice, you should be able to absolutely deplete his fitness.
- Balor’s health may be depleted with status-inflicting skills that generate fire or poison.
- Balor isn’t particularly vulnerable to stun damage. If you want to go that route, you’ll need to target vulnerabilities with arrows. Choose weapons that can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, either with rapid assaults or single, strong hits.
- Prepare to enter with full arrows and rations. This will be a long battle, and you’ll need all of your resources.
- Prepare to dodge to the side when Balor leaps into the air to avoid his Aerial Dive attack.
- Balor is vulnerable to arrows on his arm, knee, and back. The third one is the most difficult, but if you can master the slow-motion dodge effect, you can beat it.
- Balor’s attack will always be interrupted if you hit any of these vulnerable areas for the first time.
- To beat Balor in AC Valhalla, you can focus on using a faster less accurate bow instead of a precision one if you are having trouble hitting his back.
Balor Boss Fight Phase 2
- Balor will remove his mask and reveal his third eye on his forehead once he has been reduced to two-thirds of his health bar. You’ve entered phase two of the fight when you see this.
- Balor can also launch a destructive laser attack from his third eye. It’ll be impossible to skip this one. For any chance of escaping, you must strafe around him as quickly as possible. It erodes your health in a steady phase, so being hit won’t destroy you right away, but being stuck in it for a long time can be disastrous.
- Balor unleashes more attack abilities once the second phase beings.
- These abilities can be dodged, but you must exercise caution.
- You can swing at Balor a few times as you try to avoid the Demonic Circle’s attack to induce the sluggish impact.
- Balor’s attacks have the ability to destroy pillars of rock. You can use supplies and arrows in some of them. If you’re low on supplies, try luring Balor into shattering them.
- Remember these inputs and keep repeating your attacks and abilities to beat Balor in no time.
- Once you defeat him you will get the Gae Bolg, the mythical spear of the Irish demigod Cúchulainn.
Balor Attacks and Patterns
You also need to know about Balor’s attacks. He has a number of vicious attacks, like:
- Aerial Dive
- Cyclops Laser
- Demonic Circle
- Flaming Sword
- Triple Slash
Balor will jump and dive full-tilt into Eivor for a lot of damage.
Balor will reveal his third eye, which will fire lasers at Eivor.
Balor will use his greatsword to strike the ground, causing the area to be engulfed in flames once a blue circle appears.
He will charge up his sword and use it to throw flames straight towards you.
This is his basic three-hit combo attack which deals significant damage to you.
To conclude, make sure you’re well-equipped with the right armor and supplies for your fight with Balor. One of the safest options is to wear Bear or Wolf armor. Furthermore, locating and destroying the Children of Danu would take a significant amount of time. However, you can save time by looking up the locations of the Children of Danu in Wrath of the Druids right here.
Wrath of the Druids, Valhalla’s first major extension, is released on all platforms from May 13th. Eivor’s most recent trip brings them to the coasts of Ireland, where the newly-installed High-King Flann Sinna is attempting to unite four conflicting territories under a unified Irish flag. Eivor will uncover the existence of a mysterious druidic cult, face terrifying mystical beings, and investigate Ireland’s many legends along the way.
That’s everything you need to know about how to beat the Wrath of the Druids Balor in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. We’ll be covering more about the Wrath of the Druids expansion right here on Gamer Tweak. Meanwhile, check out how to beat the Legendary animal Black Stout, get both Sickles and romance Ciara. Want new armor sets? Find out more about them in our guides as well.