Halo Infinite Campaign might be out but that doesn’t mean there is nothing left for you to do in Multiplayer mode. You can always finish the battle pass by completing the daily and weekly challenges to earn XP. But what happens when the game isn’t just giving out XP for you to come back to play regularly. That’s right one such reward is the Abbey Lime Skin. So in this guide let us take a look at how to unlock and get the Abbey Lime Weapon Coating in Halo Infinite.
How to get the Abbey Lime Weapon Coating in Halo Infinite
- The first step to unlock this skin is to complete all of this week’s challenges. You can check them in the Challenges tab of the game.
- Once you complete all the challenges for the week you unlock the ultimate Challenge.
- This week’s Ultimate challenge is to Kill 15 enemy Spartans with a headshot in PVP matches. Remember that bot matches do not count so playing it won’t help you beat this challenge.
When you complete the above challenge you get this reward and can equip it on your S7 sniper rifle. Remember that these challenges reset every Tuesday. So that means you have less than a week’s time if you are reading this now. The challenge will reset for everyone as follows:
- 12 PM (EST) – East Coast US
- 9 AM (PST) – West Coast US
- 6 PM (CEST) – Europe
- 5 PM (GMT) – UK
That covers everything you need to know on how to get the Abbey Lime Weapon Coating Skin in Halo Infinite. If you like playing this game then be sure to check our other guides on how to unlock hidden multiplayer modes and how to turn off crossplay in Halo Infinite Multiplayer. Also, don’t miss out on our guide on the top 10 best tip & tricks for beginners for Halo Infinite Campaign.