The much-awaited campaign mode of Halo Infinite is out. And if you need a change of pace from the online mode, you should definitely start playing the campaign. But before you start the game, there are some things that you should know about to get the best experience while you play. So let us check out the top 10 best beginners tips and tricks for Halo Infinite Campaign mode.
Best Halo Infinite campaign tips & tricks
- Campaign Story missions are not replayable: You can consider this tip also as a warning. That is because there are a lot of things like Spartan Cores and Audio logs that you can find in the story mode. But when you complete certain missions, some areas become inaccessible. And hence as such once you progress ahead there is no turning back. So be sure to collect everything that you can if you think it will come in handy ahead in the game.
- You can’t change the difficulty in the middle of the game: It is fine if you feel the game is getting too easy or a bit difficult and want to change the difficulty. But Campaign mode doesn’t allow you to do so while you are in-game. Although, you can still change the difficulty by quitting the game. Go to the main menu and choose to load the game instead of continue. Here you can find the option to change the difficulty.
- Master the Grappleshot: Grappleshot is very versatile and can be used in different ways. To begin with, you can use it to pull yourself to the enemy. This will open up more opportunities for close combat. And while it won’t latch onto everything in the surroundings you can grapple onto covers to protect yourself from incoming attacks.
You can also grappleshot a vehicle to board it. And that is not all, you can also use it to grab weapons. Not only can you grab weapons from the ground but you can also grab them midair and equip them. And since this is such a useful tool you should upgrade it before you upgrade other weapons.
- Look out for Snipers: You can identify if a sniper is onto you by looking out for glints in the distance. The color of the glint is very important when looking out for snipers. It will help you identify the weapon they will use to attack you. Blue indicates a shock rifle, yellow a skewer, and dark red indicates a stalker rifle. And if you are in a vehicle and see a yellow or blue glint then you should leave the vehicle immediately. A skewer can destroy your vehicle and a shock rifle can short circuit it.
- Use Assault Rifle in medium-range: Assault Rifle, more like a headshot rifle. On a medium range with the universal zoom, you can get a lot of headshots. But if you are a fan of Rocket launchers, go for a direct hit. Splash/area damage won’t be very helpful in this game when compared to the older ones
- Skewer is very useful: Skewer is handy in more ways than you can think of. Firstly, you can destroy vehicles with it. If that wasn’t enough you can defeat most enemies with two shots of it on normal difficulty. And if these uses weren’t enough to convince you it also does extra damage when compared to most weapons for melee attacks.
- Frag grenades don’t immediately explode: The M9 classic frag grenade won’t just explode immediately on impact. So you can use this feature by bouncing it off of walls, stairs, and ramps. And when you use these surroundings optimally it will help you take out multiple enemies at the same time.
- Capture FOBs: Capturing a FOB is useful in many ways. First, it works as a safe house. Second, it can be used as a location to fast travel. If these reasons weren’t enough then you can also get unlimited ammo using a trick. And that trick is to spawn a new weapon in a weapon locker and it will have full ammo.
- Observe the area where you fight a boss: When you scout and survey the area where you fight a boss, you will find something that will help in the fight. So you will often find the right weapon to defeat the boss in the same room where you find them.
- Explore the map for multiplayer cosmetic upgrades: This tip is last on the list because many of you might not be interested in the multiplayer mode of the game. While these upgrades aren’t anything too special, they are neat little upgrades that can enhance your experience a bit. You can find various things like armor coatings, emblems, weapon skins, nameplates, vehicle paint jobs, and more. And you get all this stuff just by looking out for them while you explore the map.
That covers this list of the top 10 best beginners tips & tricks for Halo Infinite Campaign. If you are bored of playing the campaign mode then you should unlock the hidden multiplayer modes to have some fun in Halo Infinite Multiplayer.