Zelda TOTK: How To Reach Abandoned Lanayru Mine Location
Finding the Abandoned Lanayru Mine location can be tricky for the first time in Tears of the Kingdom. Players will be required to go to this place in the Depths especially to fight Master Kohga. He is the same boss who escaped in your previous encounters but this fight will be the end to him. However, before you could do that, you’ll have to explore the Depths and make your way to the mine, where Master Kohga is. Despite the quest marker, many players out there are having trouble finding the correct route. If you’re also getting lost in the Depths, then we’ll help you find the best route to get to Abandoned Lanayru Mine in TotK.
How to Get to Abandoned Lanayru Mine Location in Tears of the Kingdom
The best route to get to the Abandoned Lanayru Mine Location in Tears of the Kingdom is via Uinoj Lightroot. (Lightroom Coordinates: 2918, 0499, -0796). If you haven’t explored and unlocked it yet this Lightroot yet, then head into the South Akkala Plains Chasm. This chasm can be assessed by the surface world from the South Akkala Plains. (Chasm Coordinates: 2918, 0499, -0796). From there, make your way in the slight southwest direction and you’ll find the abovementioned Lightroom. Now from there, move towards the slight northeast direction and you’ll find the Abandoned Lanayru Mine. (Mine Coordinates: 3252 0588 -0750) Scroll down for better navigation understanding.
Best Route for Abandoned Lanayru Mine in TotK
Here we have explained the above-mentioned route in steps, so you can reach the Abandoned Lanayru Mine Location in Tears of the Kingdom quickly.
- First, unlock the Uinoj Lightroot by heading into the South Akkala Plains Chasm. (Chasm coordinates: 2918, 0499, -0796)
- Now, from the chasm head in the southwest direction, you’ll find the Uinoj Lightroot at coordinates: 2918, 0499, -0796.
- After unlocking the Lighroot, keep moving in the slight northeast direction and you’ll see a workshop.
- From the workshop, move towards its left and you’ll see Statue.
- In front of the statue, there’s a cave-like structure you have to enter.
- Keep moving ahead and you’ll spot another statue and just behind it, there’s the Abandoned Lanayru Mine you’re looking for in TotK.
During this exploration, you’ll come across various enemies and Gloom that you have to avoid stepping on. Also, don’t forget to carry enough Brightbloom seeds or you might get lost in the Dark. We would like to thank Sgt. Kaajman YouTube Channel for putting light on this easy method.
That was the best route to reach the Abandoned Lanayru Mine location in Tears of the Kingdom. Before you dive into the battle with Master Kogha, check out the best Weapons to use in Zelda TotK. Also, take a look at the ways to get more Stamina & Hearts, because you’re going to need it.