Finding it difficult to encounter specific words ending with the letters O, R, and D? Well, then you are at the right place. For most of us solving daily puzzles and thinking of words with specific characters can be a challenge. Especially when you have entered the last two words correctly but are unable to think of specific words. So to make it easy for you, here is our guide with the list of all the five-letter words ending ORD which will help you solve your daily Wordle puzzle.
5 Letter Words Ending with ORD (Wordle Guide)
Here is a list of all the five-letter words that end with the letters O, R, and D. The words below are listed with their respective meanings, so you can look for them accordingly
- ABORD – to approach or accost someone
- CHORD – a group of three or more tones sounded together to form harmony
- DWORD – a numerical value of twice the magnitude of a word, thus typically 32 bits.
- EXORD – abbreviation of execute an order.
- FJORD – a long, narrow, deep inlet of the sea between high cliffs, as in Norway and Iceland, typically formed by the submergence of a glaciated valley.
- KOORD – archaic form of Kurd.
- LOORD – a dull, stupid fellow.
- NOORD – a town and region in Aruba.
- SWORD – an edged, bladed weapon intended for manual cutting or thrusting.
There aren’t a lot of five-letter words that end with ORD. The list consists of common words like CHORD, SWORD, etc., and rare words like FJORD, LOORD, etc that you might not come across daily. These rare words might not even appear on Wordle. Although learning the meanings of these words never hurt, as you can always show off your vocabulary skills in front of others. With that being said, other 5 letter words consist of specific characters at the start, end, and even in the middle. We recommend you check out our guides for them.
That’s everything covered on the list of all the five-letter words ending with ORD. Looking to solve your daily puzzle without the hassle of brainstorming words, here is our guide on Daily Wordle Answers that will help you out in completing it.