Wondering what five-letter words have ACI in the middle for Wordle or any other Word game? Here’s a compilation of all the five-letter words that can be the answer for the day or take you one step closer to the solution.
5 Letter Words with ACI in the Middle (Word Finder)
Here are the words and their official definitions from the Dictionary.
- ABACI – Plural of abacus.
- ACIDY – of the nature of or resembling acid; sharp; sour.
- ACING – score an ace on (a hole) or with (a shot). Also, get an A or its equivalent in (a test or exam).
- FACIA – detachable covering for the front part of a mobile phone.
- FACIE – true, valid, or sufficient at first impression: apparent.
- ACIDS – a chemical substance that neutralizes alkalis, dissolves some metals, and turns litmus red; typically, a corrosive or sour-tasting liquid of this kind.
- ACINI – a small saclike cavity in a gland, surrounded by secretory cells.
- TACIT – understood or implied without being stated.
As you can see, there are a few words in the list that are too rare to show up in Wordle (ACINI, FACIA, ABACI, etc), but they can be useful if you want to show off your vocabulary in any other word game. Plus, the above list was pretty short, but there are many 5 letter words with loads of options. If you need any more help, check out more lists of 5 letter words right here.
Side Note: Did you know about Duotrigordle? It’s a more challenging spinoff of the game where you must solve 32 Wordles at the same time. Yes, 32! You need to use one word that applies to all puzzles and in 37 tries, you must solve all of the words. Here are the rules, tips and tricks to play the game. Plus, head to our dedicated Wordle section for more clues and tips. You might also like to check out how to make your custom Wordle Puzzle or a bunch of tools that can help you solve puzzles easily.