Minecraft is an online Sandbox game that enables players to do whatever they want. Aside from that, the game has many features and game mechanics. Sometimes these mechanics can behave weirdly and produce a result that may be desired or not. They are called Glitches. There have been many Glitches in the past and some persist even today. In this guide, I will show you the XP Glitch that you can do in Minecraft.
How to Do the XP Glitch in Minecraft
The XP Glitch in Minecraft is a method that allows the player to gain oodles of XP with minimum effort & in the easiest way possible. The method of performing the Glitch is easy and here is how you can do it.
- First, get two stacks of any Smeltable Items like Cobblestone or Gold.
- Take one of the Stacks and name it Item1 or something like that.
- Now make sure the first 5 slots of your Hotbar is empty.
- Place the unnamed stack in the 3rd slot and the named stack in the 1st slot.
- Go to a Furnace and access it.
- Now take the named stack and drag it over the unnamed stack.
- Here is where the glitch starts.
- You will have to spam the swap button over the two stacks.
- Every time to swap, you will get XP for it.
- Do it for a while and you will get a ton of XP.
This is how you can get a lot of XP through this Minecraft Glitch. Depending on the rarity of the item, you will get more XP. The item I recommend using is Gold or Netherite Scraps if possible. Although two Stacks of Netherite Scrap may seem a bit difficult so just go with the Gold. You can start the glitch from Cobblestone and then move over to Gold.
This was all about performing the XP Glitch in Minecraft. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can check out our other guides like how to Light TNT and make it explode in Minecraft.