Stray is one of the latest adventure games with open-world elements. While the player character is a cat who falls into a world of robots, machines, and viruses, your task is simple, get back to your family. You will be accompanied by a drone termed B-12. To move closer to your goal, you will be completing quite a lot of missions. One such mission is where you will need access to Neco Corporation’s Factory. To do so you will have to meet with Clementine’s contact, Blazer. Blazer will ask you to get him a worker hat and jacket. If you are wondering how to get the worker hat and jacket in Stray, this guide has all you need.
How to Get the Worker Hat and Jacket in Stray
This phase of the mission to infiltrate the factory will be completed in two parts. The first part is to get the worker hat and the second one is the Jacket. While these missions are not that difficult, we recommend you use this walkthrough guide. Since this is one of the important phases before you gain access to the Neco Corporation’s Factory, and move ahead in the game.
How to Get the Worker Hat in Stray
Here’s what you need to do to get the Worker Hat in Stray:
- You will need to go to the Hat store but the owner will not be allowing anyone in the store.
- The workers need to hurry so you can enter but as you learn, one of the workers is slacking at the bar and you need to get him to work.
- While you head over to the bar on the opposite side, you will find the worker passed out at the back side of the bar.
- Although no sound can wake him, you can head over to the shelf above him and drop the crate of bottles to wake him.
- Next, you need to follow the worker as he heads back to his coworker, and jump in the box while they are not looking.
- The worker will deliver the box straight inside the store and you will be able to get the Worker hat.
How to Get the Jacket
Here’s what you need to do to get the Worker Jacket in Stray:
- For this to work, you will need to get the Cassette tapes as this is where you find the Cassette player in Stray.
- It will be part of a mini-objective given by Simon in the Residence.
- Once you get the tape, you need to head to the clothing store and go to the back of the store.
- While you put the tape in the Cassette player and turn on the music, the shop owner will be distracted.
- Use this opportunity to head to the front and get the Worker Jacket on one of the mannequins.
Once you get both, the Worker Hat and Jacket, you need to go back to Blazer and hand him both the items.
That’s all on how to get Worker Hat and Jacket in Stray. While you are here, we have more Stray guides, tips, and tricks that you might like at Gamer Tweak.