Another day, another fun Wordle to solve! In this article, we will take a look at the hint of the day and the final Wordle #230 Answer / Solution for February 4 2022. If you are stuck after a few tries and want some help to solve it, this guide will help you out.
Wordle #230 Answer Hint & Clues for Today
First, let’s take a look at the hint of the day. Here are some clues that will help you get closer to the answer.
- Clue 1: It’s a 5 letter word that has 2 vowels.
- Clue 2: The vowels are placed in the middle of the word.
- Clue 3: One of the synonyms of the word is ‘Fold’.
- Clue 4: It’s a 5 letter word that starts with PL. Here are some Word Suggestions for today’s word that may help you think of some words in the right direction (it does not include the final answer).
- Clue 5: Here are some letters that exist and don’t exist in the word.
Also Read | How to Play Previous & All Old Wordles
Today’s Wordle #230 Answer for February 4 2022
- The Wordle solution for February 4th, 2022 is PLEAT.
- Pleat definition: It’s a double or multiple fold in a garment or other item made of cloth, held by stitching the top or side. (Definition from Oxford Languages)
Hopefully, this helped you out! To see a complete compilation of all Wordle answers from 2022, head over to our guide here. For some more help, you can also check out our Word Cloud and suggestions list.
If you really need some help, here’s how to cheat in Wordle. And for everything else related to Wordle, we’ve got a whole category dedicated to it. If you are also a fan of AAA gaming, don’t forget to explore our content on Gamer Tweak because we cover all the latest and evergreen ones too.