Are you looking for some Hints or Answers for today’s Word Hurdle game? Then we’ve got you covered. Since there are only 6 six tries to guess the correct word, you may need some clues & hints. And if you are on your 6th and final attempt, then there’s no harm in taking a peek at the answer. That being said, here are all the Answers and Hints for today’s 6-letter word.
Unlike other Word games like Wordle, this game resets after every 12 hours. So, you can play it twice a day. With that out of the way, here are all the clues, hints, and answers for today’s 6-letter word in Word Hurdle.
Today’s Hints & Clue for Word Hurdle 26 September 2023
Here are the Word Hurdle Hints for both Day (AM) and Evening (PM).
- Hints & Clue for Day Word Hurdle (AM)
- 1st Hint: Starts with the letter ‘N’
- 2nd Hint: There is a vowel in the 4th slot
- Clue: That is to say; to be specific
- Hints & Clue for Evening Word Hurdle (PM)
- 1st Hint: Starts with the letter ‘P’
- 2nd Hint: There is a vowel in the 5th slot
- Clue: Fine, dry particles applied on skin.
Today’s Word Hurdle Answer 26 September 2023
For your reference, here are the answers for today’s 6-letter Word Hurdle.
- Answer for Day (AM): NAMELY
- Answer of Evening (PM): POWDER
How to Play Word Hurdle
To play Word Hurdle, here’s what you must keep in mind.
- First things first, you have only 6 attempts to guess the correct word.
- Next, to start the game, you must type in any random word.
- If the word is placed correctly, then it will appear in blue color.
- The word will appear yellow if it’s there in the word but in the wrong position.
- After that, a gray word means that you are using an incorrect letter.
That’s all for Hints, Clues, & Answers for Today’s Word Hurdle. If you are a fan of such word games, then you should check out our other guide on LoLdle.