Critters are cute companions that hang along with in the game. To have a Critter you need to get friends with them, which might be tricky. Squirrels, Bunnies, Turles, Crocodiles, Raccoons, Foxes, Sunbirds, and Ravens are found in the game currently. These critters also come in different colors. Each critter has different approaching tactics and some are even hard to approach. Squirrels amongst this are the easiest to approach. They come in Black, Classic, Gray, Red, and White. Amongst these white are the cutest and the hardest to find. To find a White Squirrel in Disney Dreamlight Valley, this guide might be helpful.
How to Find a White Squirrel in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
- Like all Squirrels, the White Squirrel is found in ‘The Plaza’ Biome.
- They roam around and pretty each to approach. Hence, to approach a Squirrel, get closer to them and interact with them.
- Among the 5 types of different Squirrels found in the game, White Squirrel is the hardest to find Since they only appear in the game on Sunday from 12 am to 6 am.
- To make any critter your companion, you need to feed its favorite food twice for which they will give shards or items that would be useful in the later game. In the case of Squirrels, their favorite food is Peanuts and Apples.
- Since you can feed a critter only once every 24 hours, you will need to wait for about a week to find and feed White Squirrel to make it your companion.
What is the time other Squirrels are spawned in the game?
- Classic Squirrel is found on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday the whole day. On Sunday they can be found from Noon to Midnight.
- Black Squirrel is found on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday the whole day. On Sunday they can be found from Midnight to Noon.
- Grey Squirrel is found on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday the whole day. On Sunday they can be found from Noon to Midnight.
- Red Squirrel is found on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the whole day. On Sunday they can be found from Midnight to Noon.
That’s all you need to know about how to find a White Squirrel. Also, check out our guide on how to get Sapphires in Disney Dreamlight Valley.