Sapphire in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a rare gem and the most valuable gem in the whole game currently. These rare gems can earn you up to 1,000 Star Coins while its shiny variant which is even rare earns you 4,000 Star Coins. Also, they are valuable in gifting a companion to increase friendship level or even in crafting Exterior Decors or Furnishing a house. Here’s how you can find some Sapphire in the game.
How to Get Sapphires in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
- Sapphires are found in the Vitalys mine situated in the river mouth of the Sunlit Plateau.
- They are Minable gems found inside the shiny Turquoise lined dark rocks.
- One can use a pickaxe to simply mine the gem.
- It is recommended to bring a Companion with a Mining role along with you to earn an extra gem.
- Although not all the rocks inside Vitalys mine contain Sapphire still you will find a few Sapphires during exploration.
- Rocks with shiny Turquoise lining protruding out small bluish rocks earn a Sapphire on mining.
How to unlock Sunlit Plateau?
- Sunlit Plateau can be unlocked by spending 7000 Dreamlight.
- However, this will only give you access to roam inside the Sunlit Plateau Biome. You will need to complete Scar’s quest and increase your friendship level with him to unlock the features of Sunlit Plateau such as Extra Fizzy Root Bear which is only accessible by completing Scar’s Nature and Nurture quest.
In the previous update, Sapphires can only be found in the Dream Castle’s Secret Treasure Room, which made the gem even rare to obtain but the latest update of the game made access to Sapphire easy.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Sapphire in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Also, Check out how to get Vitalys Crystal in Disney Dreamlight Valley.