Strawberries find themselves as one of the most important fruits in Stardew Valley. They are also an important gift item to give to one NPC. Strawberries are also used to create strawberry wine and strawberry jelly. That said one can’t grow a plant without its seeds. So here are a few steps to obtain strawberry seeds and make you a successful farmer.
How to get Strawberry Seeds?
To buy these seeds you will have to wait for the annual Egg Festival that comes around every Spring. Pierre, the shopkeeper who sells the strawberry seeds has priced a single seed at 100 gold. We suggest stocking up on these seeds as strawberries provide one of the highest profit margins of any of the crops in Stardew Valley.
Once you have the seeds in your hand you can proceed to plant them. They take eight days to mature during your first harvest and four days after your first harvest. After harvesting the strawberries continue growing from the original plant until the end of the season or they are destroyed. The best time to plant these seeds is either the 1st or the 13th of the spring season. Farming strawberries also help in leveling up your farming skill by 18 XP.
- You can even get Strawberry Seeds by putting strawberries in the seed maker.
- After harvesting you can do the following while selling Strawberries.
- You can sell them at dropbox where you will receive gold according to the rarity level.
- The base price is 120 gold, the silver rarity price is 150 gold, the gold rarity price is 180 gold and the price for iridium rarity is 240 gold.
- The selling price for Strawberry Jam is 270 gold, 407 if you’ve undertaken the Artisan profession.
Strawberry Wine is the most profitable of the lot with a base price of 360 gold, a silver rarity price of 450 gold, a gold rarity price of 540 gold, and an iridium rarity price of 720 gold.