Items in Outer Worlds are usually essential for quests, especially those which can help you in various ways too, one such item in the Primal Leather and this guide will show you how to get Primal Leather in Outer Worlds.
Where to Find Primal Leather Easily in Outer Worlds
There are two methods in which you can get Primal Leather in Outer Worlds, you can obtain them by taking down Primal enemies or you can simply purchase these at vendors.
- If you wish to take the option of going for the hunt of Primal Leather, there are two specific areas where you have the most chances of getting Primal Leather. The first area is the southwest region of the Geothermal Plant in the Emerald Vale Region on Terra 2.
- Try finding the wreckage in this area, and more likely than not you will succeed in finding a lot of primal enemies here.
- The second area is Scylla, which is also called the little rock at the edges of the galaxy. This place is known to be full of primal enemies so you can farm a lot of Primal Leather at both these locations.
- If you do not wish to engage in battles and have money to space, you can check out vendors at Stefan Garcia’s store.
- You will have to visit the Spacer’s Choice at the Botanical Lab in the Emerald Vale Region on Terra 2 and you will find the vendor just outside the shop.
This is all there is to know about where to find Primal Leather in Outer Worlds.
Make sure that you check out other guides on Outer Worlds right here on GamerTweak, we cover a bunch of games and post daily news and guides to help you become a better pro gamer.
Let us know which game would you like us to cover and we will cover it at the soonest.