Captains Of The Damned Journals in Sea of Thieves are new items that you will need to collect as part of the new Tall Tale. There are a total of 5 journals that you will need to find in the game and while it may seem simple enough, they can be easily missed. If you wish to know all their locations in the game. Make sure to check it out right here.
Where To Find Captains Of The Damned Journals In Sea of Thieves
All of the 5 Captains Of The Damned Journals in Sea of Thieves can be found in either Whispering Bayou or in the Fort of Lost Souls, but before you begin your journey, make sure that you have the Flame of Souls with you. This is important and without it, you won’t be able to find the journals.
Below you can find all the locations of the Captains Of The Damned Journals:
- Dammed Journal Location 1: Go to the Whispering Bayou and from your starting position, go ahead in the Southeast direction until you see a hanging prison, it will be hung by a tree log. Go towards the log and then light the torch using the Flame of Souls and then cut off or shoot the rope that’s holding the cage. As the cage falls into the water, open it and get the journal.
- Dammed Journal Location 2: After getting the first journal, go South until you reach a cabin. Light up the torch using the Flame of Souls and it will start a chain reaction. Follow the torches and you’ll find yourself at the shoreline. Jump into the water and look for a sunken boat. Here you will find the second journal.
- Dammed Journal Location 3: Head west and you will soon come across a cabin and beside it, you will find a rocking chair and a banjo. Light the torch with the flame of souls and you will see the third journal.
- Dammed Journal Location 4: For the fourth one, go to Fort of Lost Souls, as soon as you get there look for the skeleton holding the lantern at the dock. Light it up and then follow the trail of lanterns as it leads towards the entrance. When you get to the courtyard, light up four braziers around the pit to open up a secret door. Go down the ledge and here you should be able to see another skeleton. Light up the torch in its hand with the Flame of Souls and then grab the journal.
- Dammed Journal Location 5: From the previous location, jump back into the water and keep going towards the bottom until you see a lockpick, pick it up. Swim back up and you will see a small passageway, swim through there and you will get to a locked door. Use the lockpick to open the door and you will find yourself back in the courtyard. Light the torch that you see in front of your and return to the door with the Jack Sparrow poster. Look for a ladder here and cut the rope at the top. Get on the platform and jump to the other ones until you get to the roof of the cell with the Dammed Journal. Once here, simply jump in and collect the final captains of the damned journal.
These are all the locations of the dammed journals in Sea Of Thieves, while you’re here make sure to check out How To Get Tale Of Eternal Sorrow Commendation In Sea Of Thieves and How To Get Ashen Keys In Sea Of Thieves right here on Gamer Tweak.