Tower of Fantasy is an action open-world MMORPG game similar to Genshin Impact. The map is huge and can be explored to find many hidden collectibles that can be used to redeem rewards, as well as gifts. Moreover, some of them can be used to regenerate health and satiety in the game. Strawberries, Cocoa Beans, Phosphogranate, and Potatoes are some of these items that help to regain health after consumption. Pinecones fallen from the Pine Trees are one such item scattered on the map that can be collected. If you want to know where to find the Pinecones, then this article is for you. Here’s our guide that highlights everything about the Pinecones in Tower of Fantasy.
Where to Get Pinecones in Tower of Fantasy (Locations)
It is possible to consume the collected items in their raw form or by cooking. To cook a dish out of the ingredients, certain recipes are required. Some recipes are unlocked from the beginning, whereas, some need to be unlocked. You can get the Pinecones at these locations:
- The snowy regions of Aesperia map hide all the Pinecones on the island.
- It is possible to locate the Pinecones in abundance near the Warren Omnium Tower and Warren Shelter.
- Moreover, plenty of them are found around the area covering Saag Passage.
- Also, Southern Naa Fjords has a good amount of Pinecones scattered around it.
What to Do with Pinecones (All Uses)
The collected ingredients can be cooked at a cooking station to make dishes out of it. Consumption of these dishes benefits the players by helping them regain their health and satiety. With Pinecones, these dishes can be cooked:
- Pine Cocoa – It requires 1x Pinecone, 1x Cocoa Beans, and 2x Milk to be cooked. It increases satiety by 10 points. Also, it regenerates health by 34,00 points and an additional 16%.
- Nut Tea – 1x Hazelnut, 2x Pinecone, and 2x Honey make the Nut Tea. Also, It increases satiety by 20 points and regenerates health by 60,000 plus additional 20% points.