Pokemon Square is an important place in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX. You will unlock Pokemon Square after completing the first prologue mission of rescuing Caterpie. Pokemon Square has many interesting places to visit, it will unlock shop, side quest, new moves and a lot more. Here is a guide on what is Pokemon Square and what you can do in it.
What is Pokemon Square in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
Pokemon Square is your hub for objectives. After accessing Pokemon Square in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX you will be able to buy and sell items, unlock new moves, grab some new objectives and much more stuff. Here is a list of things you can do at Pokemon Square.
- Kecleon Shop: The very first shop at you enter Pokemon Square, a shop run by two Kecloen Pokemons. This will be your place in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX to buy and sell items. You can buy items like Gravelerock, which can cause a fixed amount of damage when thrown. Or Escape Orb, which will allow you to escape the dungeon instantly. Every item has a cost.
- Felicity Bank – A safe place to deposit your Poke coins. Remember if you faint in Dungeon you are going to lose all your items. So if you have a good amount of Poke coins you can place it in Felicity Bank and use them later for buying items. It is located a little ahead after the wooden bridge. Visit the Persian bank every day to unlock free items.
- Gulping Link Shop – A teapot kind of looking shop at the corner just after the Felicity Bank. You can visit this shop to link your moves. Linking moves allows you to use multiple moves at the same time. To unlock this you have to visit the link shop.
- Kangaskhan Storage – Continue walking in a circle and you will reach storage. The safest way to store everything you find in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX. It is recommended to store important things at Kangaskhan Storage before you enter a Dungeon.
- Makuhita Dojo – Path between the link shop and storage leads to Makuhita Dojo. This is the place where you will unlock new moves in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX. It is a kind of training center learning various maneuvers you can use in the Dungeon against stronger enemies. You will need Dojo Tickets to train here.
- Pelipper Post Office – Cross Pokemon Square and you will reach the post office. This place has a bulletin board. If you are not having any objective visit the post office for new missions.
So this are all the activities you can do at Pokemon Square in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.