AC Valhalla features multiple explorable locations, one of which is Wesberie. While you may find most of these locations with ease, finding Wesberie can be a little tricky.
You will be tasked with finding this location in the Bloody Path to Peace Mission. In this article, we will show where this unique location is.
Where is Wesberie in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
Follow the steps below to find Wesberie in AC Valhalla.
- To find Wesberie, head in the west direction towards the city of Sciropescire after you have arrived in Mercia.
- Once in Sciropescire, you will find Wesberie to the left on the map.
- Once you find Wesberie, you will be told to find and talk to Ivarr and Colbert.
- You can find them in the outskirts of Sciropescire.
- The best way to find them is by entering the city from the main road. You can find this road on the top of the map.
- As you find road widening eventually, move towards to the forest in the south.
If you keep moving in the south, you should find them waiting for you.
- Also, while you search for them, keep an eye out for a blue diamond that can help determine his location.
- If you still cannot find them, you can also use Odin’s Sight or Eagle Vision to help point you in the right direction.
- Once you successfully spot Ivarr and Colbert in Wesberie, you can complete the rest of the Bloody Path to Peace Mission in AC Valhalla.
And this brings us to the end of this guide on where to find Wesberie in AC Valhalla. This location is an important part of the Bloody Path to Peace Mission and can be a little complicated to find when compared to a few other locations in the game.
If you liked this guide, check out how to easily complete the Bloody Path to Peace Quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.