Bloody Path to Peace quest in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla where the players have to carry out a bunch of different things. One of the biggest things is to find and brings Ceolbert back, if you’re having difficulties completing the Bloody Path to Peace quest in AC Valhalla, read the rest of this guide.
How To Complete Bloody Path To Peace Quest In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Talk to Ivarr near the Northeastern entrance of Wesberie.
- Select one of the options from “Ynyr must die”, “Our goal is peace” or “Think of Ceolbert”.
- After that select either “I choose stealth” or “I choose an all-out attack”.
- Burn the cottages if you select the “I choose stealth” option, this will draw out most of the Briton soldiers.
- Use your torch and throw them on the cottages made of straw to light them on fire.
- After you’ve done burning the cottages, you will need to clear out the rest of the Briton soldiers in the area.
- During Ynyr boss fight, make sure to use a bow and deal as much damage as you can from a distance. All of Ynyr’s attacks can be either blocked or parried.
- Clear out the rest of Ynyr’s men.
- Regroup with Ivarr and Ceolbert
- Select one answer from the options, “I agree”, “I don’t agree” or “Are you satisfied, Ivarr?”.
- Ceolbert will ask you to go fishing with him, follow him to the pond.
You can check out our guide on How To Fish In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla if you’re unsure how fishing works. Once you’re done with fishing, you will need to find Ceolbert who has gone hunting on his own. This is the last part of the missions and if you wish to know how to complete it quickly, you should check out our linked guide on it right here on Gamer Tweak.
This is all there is to know about how to complete the Bloody Path to Peace quest in AC Valhalla.