While the supernatural is no mystery to the Sims world, playing a werewolf hasn’t been explored to its fullest potential. Now, with The Sims 4 Werewolf pack, we get to do more than simply turn into our favorite furry creatures of the night. But just like people, werewolves are more than what meets the eye. There are certain feelings and emotions that go into creating a disastrous werewolf or a responsible one. Choose the right temperament to suit your gaming needs. Here is your guide on what every werewolf temperament in The Sims 4 are as well as how to get them.
What Does the Werewolf Temperament do in Sims 4?
When your Sim turns into a werewolf, it will gain temperaments. These temperaments affect the werewolf’s Fury in the game. Going against the temperament can lead to an increase in Fury on the Fury meter. Doing so will cause your werewolf to go on a rampage when the meter is completely full. However, once this happens, you won’t be able to control your sim.
What are Werewolf Temperaments in Sims 4?
There are 22 temperaments that a werewolf can have. While 18 will naturally be given to you, 4 must be earned through the Lunar Howl ability. Here is a list of all the temperaments that you can get in The Sims 4 Werewolf pack.
Naturally Occurring Temperaments
- Frisky – This sim gets its Fury when it feels flirty.
- Prideful – This sim doesn’t like to feel anything but pride about being a werewolf.
- Wolf Brain – This sim is no intellectual canine.
- Anti-Capitalist Canine – These sims hate the grind and refuse to take part in it.
- Carnivore – This sim has a liking for raw meat.
- Wracked with Guilt – This sim feels guilty for being a werewolf and their werewolf actions.
- Big Bad Wolf – This sim has a need to fight other sims to keep their aggression down.
- Easily Excitable – This sim gets excitable easily and gains its Fury when it is feeling playful.
- Feels Outcasted – This sim needs to get attention or it will gain Fury when feeling ignored or low on social.
- Grumpy Wolf – This sim needs some extra sleep to keep its Fury down.
- Hates Being Wet – This sim hates water and getting wet.
- Hungry Like The Wolf – This sim has extreme hunger and can be subject to sudden cravings.
- Must Be Clean – This sim needs to be clean and hates poor hygiene.
- Night Wolf – This sim is nocturnal and hates deviating from its cycle.
- Restless Animal – This sim needs to be outdoors and doing something fun.
- Sensitive Hearing – This werewolf is sensitive to sound and has Fury rise when loud noises hurt its ears.
- Survival Instincts – This sim is extra cautious and looks to be as safe as physically possible.
- Territorial – These sims have a great desire to respect boundaries and have their own respected as well.
Lunar Howl Ability Temperaments
Finally, here are the “mark of the...” temperaments. These cause your Fury to decrease instead of increase.
- Mark of the Wolf – Sims with this temperament have symbols of a wolf engraved on them. This temperament reduces natural Fury gains as well as social decays.
- Mark of the Hunt – Sims with this temperament have symbols of the hunt engraved on them. This temperament reduces natural Fury gains as well as social decays.
- Mark of the Forest – Sims with this temperament have symbols of a forest engraved on them. This temperament reduces natural Fury gains as well as social decays.
- Mark of the Night – Sims with this temperament have symbols of a night sky engraved on them. This temperament reduces natural Fury gains as well as social decays.
How to Change Your Sim’s Temperament in Sims 4
If you don’t like the temperament that your sim has developed then you can easily change it without cheats. Simply get to the apex level of your werewolfhood and then purchase the lunar howl werewolf ability. This will change your sim’s temperaments to brand new ones that you can figure out. Note that this ability can only be used at night and outside.
Cheats for Werewolf Temperaments in Sims 4
If you don’t want to risk getting the wrong temperament in your Sims 4 game then check out this cheat sheet to get the ones of your choice. Install the Carl’s Better Werewolf cheats mod to change the temperaments and get more out of the game.
You can easily equip and remove any temperament by changing one word in the code. To add a temperament, you will have to use equip. while removing a temperament needs you to change the same word in the cheat code with remove. For example:
- For the Feels Outcasted temperament, if you want to add this trait to your sim then you will have to put in the following code: traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_FeelsOutcasted
- But, if you want to remove this temperament from your sim then you will need to put in the following code: traits.remove_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_FeelsOutcasted
List of Temperament Cheats in Sims 4
Here is the list of cheats for every temperament in Sims 4 Werewolf.
|Temperament Name||Temperament Cheat|
|Anti-Capitalist Canine||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_AntiCapitalistCanine|
|Big Bad Wolf||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_BigBadWolf|
|Easy Excitable||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_EasyExcitable|
|Feels Outcasted||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_FeelsOutcasted|
|Grumpy Wolf||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_GrumpyWolf|
|Hates Being Wet||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_HatesBeingWet|
|Hungry Like The Wolf||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_HungryLikeTheWolf|
|Must Be Clean||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_MustBeClean|
|Night Wolf||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_NightWolf|
|Restless Animal||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_RestlessAnimal|
|Sensitive Hearing||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_SensitiveHearing|
|Survival Instincts||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_SurvivalInstincts|
|Wolf Brain||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_WolfBrain|
|Wracked With Guilt||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_WrackedWithGuilt|
|Mark of The Forrest||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_Lunar_ForestMark|
|Mark of the Hunt||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_Lunar_HuntMark|
|Mark of the Night||trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_Lunar_NightMark|
|Mark of the Wolf||traits.equip_trait trait_OccultWerewolf_Temperaments_Lunar_WolfMark|
Check out this guide for more werewolf pack cheat codes.
This was our guide on Sims 4 werewolf temperaments. If you liked this article then you will enjoy this guide on how to become a werewolf.