There is a Wolf Mastery Trial at Wenlocan Outpost in AC Valhalla. This is actually quite an easy challenge to complete in the game. You just have to follow a certain amount of instructions and you will be able to complete this challenge with ease. So, let’s find out how to complete the Assassin’s Creed Wenlocan Outpost Trial.
How to complete AC Valhalla Wenlocan Outpost Wolf Mastery Trial
- To complete the Wolf Mastery Trial you will have to use attacks in such a way to get Indirect Kills.
- Make sure that you use only Indirect attacks to kill your enemies.
- This is the only way to get the full 1000 points.
- You will have to use the flaming arrows only as the normal arrow will only sap half the health. The flaming arrow will also help in getting you an indirect kill.
- The next thing you need to do is to attack all the barrels and pots as they will explode. So, whenever there is an enemy standing next to one make sure you blow up the barrel.
- Next, make sure you set fire to the platforms. This will also get an indirect kill and it will burn down the platforms.
- You should also get onto one of the treetop platforms to attack enemies as it will give you a clear view of all the enemies since you have to use the bow only.
If you don’t manage to complete it one go, retry the mission. This will help you add some stealth to your gameplay. Also, the enemy guards don’t have a wide radius of awareness so you can get close enough to shoot a flaming arrow.
This is everything you need to know about how to complete the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wenlocan Outpost Wolf Mastery Challenge. You can also have a look at the new Mastery Challenges in AC Valhalla.