While playing Overwatch 2, you may end up doing some cool moves and get some awesome kills during matches. You don’t have to screen record all of it because OW 2 creates them as highlights and gives you an option to save and download them as well. Here’s how to watch and save highlights in Overwatch 2 as well as the save folder location where they are saved on PC.
How to Watch & Save Highlights in Overwatch 2
To see your game highlights in OW 2, follow these steps:
- After playing some matches during the day, open up your Career Profile from the main menu.
- From the menu on top, click on History.
- This will show you your Highlights, Game Reports and Replays. Click on Highlights.
- You will see your top 5 highlights for today. Click on them to View them.
- In case you like what you saw, you can right-click on the thumbnail and click on SAVE. You can also remove the highlight from here.
- A new window will appear where you can change the settings such as resolution, frame rate, movie quality and more. Make your modifications and click on SAVE.
- Wait for the saving process to be over and that’s it! Your best moment will be saved.
Where are the Saved Highlights Stored on PC?
To know where your saved highlights are actually saved on your PC, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows button on the Taskbar, search for Overwatch 2 and click on the Folder.
- This should automatically open the folder where your videos are saved. But if it doesn’t, paste this path:
- C:\Users\(Your PC Name)\Documents\Overwatch\videos\overwatch
- This is where you can rewatch your best moments and copy them to a hard drive to share with others.
That’s everything about watching and saving your highlights in Overwatch 2. Make sure to save those you like, because new ones will get added whenever you play newer matches. The videos will stay for 24 hours or until the client is patched. Once you save them, they will remain there even if the game client is patched.
If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on the best heroes for beginners in Overwatch 2 right here on Gamer Tweak.