The Warden mob was announced along with the Deep Dark Biome as one of the many new additions to Minecraft in the 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update. The Warden has terrified gamers because of its immense power and strength. In this article, we will show you how to find a Warden in Minecraft.
Warden Mob in Minecraft 1.17 Caves & Cliffs
Check out what a Warden is and how you can find them below:
What is a Warden?
- The Warden is a blind enemy. It relies on sculk-like sensors to detect the vibrations caused by objects or players in Minecraft.
- You can hear the heartbeat of the Warden as its heart flashes in its chest.
- It is twice as big as a player in Minecraft.
- You will know a Warden is near you when the lights in the cave around you begin to flicker. This is an indication of the presence of the Warden.
- If you do have the misfortune of encountering a terrifying Warden in Minecraft, it is recommended you do not fight it. These mobs are nearly-invincible, and are capable of killing even players in Netherite armor in little less than 2 blows.
- Once the mob begins to attack you, it will continue to do so until it kills you.
Your best option to avoid coming in contact with the Warden is by sneaking past it. The Wardens sculk sensors cannot detect anything that sneaks past it.
- Additionally, you can also throw snowballs and arrows to distract the Warden, giving you enough time to sneak past it.
- You need to remember that you wont be able to distract a Warden if it is attacking you. This is because nothing can distract the Warden while it is engaged in attack.
How to Find Warden Location in Minecraft?
- In Minecraft, the Warden mob spawns in deep dark caves. They do not spawn naturally.
- They will only spawn naturally after part 2 of the Caves and Cliffs update launches.
- To find them, you will need to dig deep into the earth. You will find them in y-axis levels below 0.
- Wardens thrive in poorly-lit areas like the Deep Dark Biome. They use this lack of light to their advantage by sneaking up on players without their knowledge and attacking them.
And that’s all you need to know about the Warden mob in Minecraft. As you now know, these creatures can be terrifying enemies despite being blind. Your best option is to avoid engaging in combat with them in the first place.