One of the many ways to get powerful gear in Destiny 2 is by completing the Vendor challenges. These are nothing but the weekly missions that you get. However, this objective can at times be confusing if you are new to the game or don’t have enough power level. Worry not though here is where you can find them and how you can claim your rewards.
How to Find and Complete Weekly Vendor Challenges in Destiny 2
To complete these challenges you have to take and finish 8 of the Vendor bounties to get the rewards. It refreshes each week and doesn’t carry over. The Vendors you are looking for are Zavala (Vanguard), Shaxx (Crucible), and Drifter (Gambit). Here is how you can find your objectives:
- Open your in-game map.
- Next, go to the Destinations tab.
- Here you can see several destinations.
- Look for the ones that have a squire with a golden circle and a star icon.
- Click on the Destination that interests you and inside you can find several activities.
- Hover over the ones that have the golden icon to see what the challenge is. It also tells you the minimum required power level.
Complete 8 such objectives to get the Vendor rewards. In case you are still unable to find these challenges then make sure your power soft cap is at least 1750 if not more. This is counted without using any artifacts. So if your power level is low you have to increase it before you can do them. The best way to increase it is just by progressing and playing the game.
How to Get Vendor Challenge Rewards
- Again go to the Destinations screen.
- Click on the Tower.
- Once you have completed the 8 challenges the vendor icon will light up.
- Go and meet them and they will give you your rewards.
- Click on accept and you will see the gear and other stuff that you just got.
That’s all you need to do to complete weekly vendor challenges. I suggest you head over to our Destiny 2 section for more help with other such topics of this game.