Fortnite just released the Season 4 of Chapter 3 and there is much to discover. The most notable thing the new update brings is the new powerful Chrome element that gives you invulnerability and helps you phase through walls. But one other major update is the change to the Vault access mechanics. If you haven’t heard yet, the new patch requires you to find Vault Keys now to access them, doing away with the old method. The Vaults in the map are located in specific areas making it easier for players to loot them. So in this guide we will show you the locations of all the Vaults in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
All Vault Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
There are two types of Vaults that you can unlock with keys now. Most of these are Low-Security Vaults that require only one key to open but there are also High-Security Vaults that need two keys to unlock. The High Security Vaults also have chances to drop more rare and valuable weapons. Now, the Vaults are found in the most popular bus-drop locations on the map making it a high-risk high reward situation as you will have to fight other players trying to access the same Vault.
These are all the 15 locations you can find the Vaults in:
- To the west of Chonker’s Speedway
- On the north-east side of Rocky Reels
- To the west Coney Crossroads
- Right in the center of Tilted Towers (High Security Vault; Two Keys)
- Southwest of Tilted Towers
- On the western side of Greasy Grove
- South of Cloudy Condos
- On top of the north hill in Cloudy Condos (High Security Vault; Two Keys)
- On the islands on the East of the map, just to the north of Fort Jonesy
- Northeastern part of Lustrous Lagoon, near the edge
- In a ship in Lustrous Lagoon (High Security Vault; Two Keys)
- To the West of Rave Cave
- Entrance of Rave Cave on the south
- Inside Rave Cave (High Security Vault; Two Keys)
- Northwestern hills of Logjam Junction
Now that you have all the locations of the Vaults, you can start planning your drop location accordingly and find the Vaults keys on the way. This will give you some first-movers advantage and potentially provide you with Epic or Legendary weapons to dominate in this battle-royale. If you still have a hard time finding the Vaults, there’s no need to worry because once you find a Vault Key, the in-game map will show you all these locations with a keyhole icon.
That is all you need to know about Vaults and their locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4. If you found this article helpful and want more related content, check out this guide on all the Mending Machine locations in this Season of Fortnite.