Circle Crosshair is getting popular in Valorant and many players are looking for its codes. With the ability to change your crosshair as per your preference many players are looking for many funny ones to troll their teammates. So in this guide let us check some circle crosshair codes for Valorant and the best settings for them.
Valorant Circle Crosshair Codes & Settings
- Cyan Circle Crosshair code: 0;P;c;5;h;0;f;0;0t;4;0l;1;0v;1;0g;1;0o;2;0a;1;0f;0;1t;0;1l;0;1o;0;1a;0;1f;0
- Do remember this isn’t a perfect circle and more on the square side.
- Filled Circle Crosshair: 0;P;c;8;u;177059FF;h;0;d;1;b;1;z;3;f;0;0t;3;0l;1;0o;1;0a;1;0f;0;1t;1;1l;1;1v;1;1o;1;1a;1;1m;0;1f;0
- The only problem with this circle is it is completely filled so if you don’t like such crosshairs you might not enjoy using it.
- Big Circle Crosshair: 0;P;c;5;o;0;d;1;z;6;0t;8;0l;1;0o;0;0a;1;0f;0;1b;0
- This is another filled circle that you can use. This can be used more for trolling than actually playing it while using it seriously.
If you want to experiment with making a circle crosshair then you should use the inner lines. As the best thing that you can get with outer lines is a square. Use the following settings:
- Crosshair Color: Any color you like. Try using one that doesn’t blend in with the backgrounds of the different maps.
- Center Dot: On
- Inner Lines
- Show Inner Lines: On
- Opacity: 1
- Length: 1
- Thickness: 3
- Offset: 1
How to Use the Circle Crosshair Codes
In order to start using the above crosshairs, you can simply paste the codes given above.
- Launch Valorant.
- Press the Escape key on your keyboard.
- Click on the settings icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Here, click on the Crosshair tab at the center.
- Below you can find the Crosshair Profile section, here you get several options like:
- Delete Crosshair Profile
- Export Profile Code
- Import Profile Code
- Duplicate Profile
- Edit Profile Name
- Click on the Import Profile Code that has a download icon.
- It will bring up a popup that says Import Profile.
- Paste the codes in the textbox and click on the Import button.
Once you do you will get the circle crosshair.
That covers this guide on all the circle crosshair codes in Valorant and the best settings for it. For other interesting crosshairs check out our guides on how to get flower crosshair, shuriken crosshair, and change shotgun crosshair.