The Cycle Frontier is a first-person shooter game created keeping a cross-genre PvPvE combination in mind. It involves elements of player versus player and player versus environment on the vast lands of Fortuna III. The game mechanics give the feeling of fun and a much cooler version of Escape From Tarkov. While playing, you will farm, loot, and accommodate a ton of resources and items, each valuable in Fortuna. Among these resources, you are going to use guns and will need to equip attachments to them in the Cycle Frontier. This guide shows you exactly how to do that.
How to Use Attachments in the Cycle Frontier
While in Fortuna III, the use of attachments will give you a slight advantage in battle. Scope, muzzle, extended mags, stock, and grips can improve your gun game against different enemies. While in an environment where it is kill or be killed, we recommend you follow the steps below and equip attachments to your gun:
- You can get these attachments while looting the vast lands or purchase them at the shop in Prospect Station.
- Once you purchase or loot attachments, open your stash and select a weapon. Preferably, equip these attachments to any AR to get an advantage during a fight.
- As soon as you select your weapon, press the middle mouse button or the button you use to scroll up and down.
- In the new window, you will get the list of attachments alongside your weapon.
- To equip attachments, all you have to do is drag the correct attachment to its designated spot on the gun.
- In case an attachment is already in use and you want to replace it, drag the used attachment out and then place the new one there.
That’s all you need on how to use attachments in the Cycle Frontier. While you are here, make sure you check out how to farm and get keys, how to get Green Armor, and other Cycle Frontier guides, tips, and tricks with Gamer Tweak.