Upgrading items in Pokemon Unite is one of the most important and useful things you can do in the game. You can first check all of your items in the Item Box. From here, you can check the items you want to upgrade. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
How to Level Up Items in Pokemon Unite?
Items can be upgraded by using Item Enhancers. Check out how you can get them below.
Earn Item Enhancers through Trainer Rewards in Pokemon Unite
- If you level up your trainer in Pokemon Unite, you stand the chance to receive Item Enhancers in the form of Trainer Rewards.
- You can play Unite battles to increase the level of your trainer. Doing so will also give you rewards.
Through Energy Rewards
- If you spend Aeos Energy at the Energy Machine, you can earn Item Enhancers in the form of random Energy Rewards.
Through Battle Pass Rewards
- You will receive Item Enhancers as a reward if you buy a Battle Pass. This happens when you reach a certain level in the Battle Pass.
- You can complete daily challenges to increase your Battle Pass level.
Buy Item Enhancers From The Shop
- If you want to avoid the hassle of having to patiently play the game to upgrade your items, you can buy Item Enhancers from the in-game shop. This shop is called the Unite store.
- You can buy Item Enhancers for 10 Aeos Tickets.
These are some of the ways you can upgrade items in Pokemon Unite. By following the steps mentioned above, you can upgrade your items to make them more powerful. You can also choose to directly buy Enhancers from the shop too.
Now that you know how to upgrade items, check out how to unlock Pokemon in Pokemon Unite.