Unlocking new characters in Pokemon Unite is one of the most fun elements of the game. You will get up to 20 of these Pokemon as you proceed in the game. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
How to Get Pokemon in Pokemon Unite?
Check out how you can unlock these unique characters in Pokemon Unite.
- When you start playing Pokemon Unite, you will be offered the option to choose between several characters like Snorlax, Talonflame, Pikachu, Charizard, and Eldegloss. One of these characters will be given to you for free.
- You can get the rest of the Pokemon by either spending Aeos Coins or Gems.
- Aeos coins can be earned in the game. These coins are free-to-play currency.
- The Aeos Gems, on the other hand, can be acquired by paying real money in Pokemon Unite.
- If you are willing to spend real money on the Gems, you will be able to get all the Pokemon much quicker.
- You can even earn it by playing the game itself, but the coins are much easier to acquire.
- These coins can be earned from playing events as well as other sources of rewards.
- Also, if you log into the game anytime before 31 August, you will be given a free Zeraora.
- This powerful Pokemon belongs to the Speedster category.
- The rest of the 18 Pokemon can be acquired with the Aeos Coins or Gems, as mentioned above.
- If you choose to not spend any real currency and earn coins by yourself, it may take some time to get all the Pokemon. However, this will be a more rewarding experience.
And that’s it. If you grind hard enough throughout the game, you will be able to unlock all the available Pokemon eventually. If you choose to pay, you will get these characters much more quickly. However, this is probably far less rewarding.
If you liked this article, check out how to invite and add friends to Pokemon Unite.