Update 1.24 has arrived on PC and PS4 for Fall Guys. Here is the full list of patch notes. It fixes major/minor game bugs with many bug fixes. Fall Guys PS4 Black Screen and Crashing issue are still under the process of getting a hotfix. Till then read the Update 1.24 patch details below.
Fall Guys Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- Rewards bug is gone!!!!!
- Egg issues, including the fact you could throw them outside of the map and the fact you could cause eggs to vanish in walls, have been fixed.
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated whilst spectating in squads
- Infallible achievement will not unlock in custom lobbies.
- Missing items from the regular shop have been fixed! Yes that includes Z Snap.
- Squads show rounds have been rebalanced.
- Frequency of low gravity finals reduced.
- Final hammers version of Fall Mountain has been removed again.
- Fake MT default costume showing up as half the players in Squads mode, with the majority of players being unable to move or complete the level, has been fixed.
To get more details on the latest patches you can visit Fall Guys Discord Channel or the official News site.
The most recent Fall Guys Update released on May 24 was Fitness Fiesta Bundle. This is your last chance to grab the exclusive drop from Prime Gaming. Visit Prime Gaming, and follow the instructions to connect your Fall Guys account. That’s it you don’t have to do anything. You might one of the lucky users to get free Fall Guys Fitness Fiesta Bundle for connecting with Prime Gaming.
On the same date, Tron Costume Bundle was also added to the game. In collaboration with Disney, a new Tron-themed customer set is added to Fall Guys. This will make your character look shining with led lines. You can grab the customer pack from the PS Store and Steam for 22000 Kudos. Visit Fall Guys for more details.