The developers Bandai Namco finally announced the latest update for Elden Ring. The 1.09.1 patch note is also called the 1.14 update. There is no DLC announced officially, apart from The Garden Of Eyes Mod which was created by the modding community. However, the latest update has brought in several new features and bug fixes for all players to experience. Without wasting any more time, let us look at all the Elden Ring 1.09.1 Patch Notes.
Elden Ring Update 1.09.1 Patch Notes (1.14 Update)
Here are all the 1.09.1 aka 1.14 Patch Notes for Elden Ring in one place:
Gameplay Changes and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the effects of some Skills, Incantations, Items, and Weapons that increased attack power were not applied to Spells and Incantations.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Contagious Fury from the Jellyfish Shield kept increasing attack power when unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Decreased the poise damage of the Cursed-Blood Slice Skill.
About PC Ray Tracing Settings
Under certain circumstances, ray tracing has been enabled by default after updating the game to version 1.09.
- If Ray Tracing has been unintentionally enabled and is impacting your game, you can disable it from the title menu or in-game by going to System → Graphics → Set Ray Tracing Quality to OFF.
- If your game does not start properly or becomes unstable when Ray Tracing Quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options:
Check the minimum/recommended operating environment of your PC when using Ray Tracing, available at the bottom of this page: Click here.
- Ensure that your graphics card drivers are updated to the latest version.
Patch Notes Source: Bandai Namco Official Page
That’s everything you need to know about the Elden Ring 1.09.1 Patch Notes. We hope you found what you were looking for. For the latest guides, updates and tips and tricks on the game, make sure to check out our Elden Ring section on Gamer Tweak.