Genshin Impact update 2.3 is live now and like previous updates, you get a ton of new weapons, enemies, characters, events, and more. And one such addition that is common with updates is a domain, and this update also brings a new domain to the game. So in this guide let us take a look at how to unlock the Slumbering Court domain in Genshin Impact and find its location.
How to Unlock the Slumbering Court in Genshin Impact
- Enter the Slumbering Court.
- Here you will find that the Ley Line Disorder effect is on and hence you should use Electro characters as they can get a +40% damage boost. This is an optional tip you can still use any other character of your choice.
- Next, you will find several opponents here and a 6 minutes timer. You have to defeat and eliminate all of them within these 6 minutes.
- After defeating go to the Petrified Tree. Use 20 Original Resin to revitalize it. Optionally you can also use 20 Condensed Resin to get additional rewards.
- Once you Revitalize the Petrified Tree you will have unlocked the Slumbering Court Domain.
How to Find the Slumbering Court Location in Genshin Impact
You can find the Slumbering Court Domain on Seirai Island. To reach there you can travel north from Amakumo Peak, or travel northeast from Koseki Village. You can easily travel to the travel points marked in green and follow the domain marked in red. For the exact location of the domain refer to the above image. Thanks to Map Genie for their interactive maps.
That covers everything you need to know about how to unlock the Slumbering Court domain in Genshin Impact and its location. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our other guides on how to defeat Golden Wolflord and update 2.3 best characters Tier list for Genshin Impact.