How To Unlock Nala In Disney Dreamlight Valley
With the latest ‘Pride of the Valley’ Disney Dreamlight Valley update, players can now unlock the beloved couple, Nala and Simba. For those who are new, DDV has a plethora of activities like cooking, fishing, farming, and more. Moreover, you can interact with your favorite characters from Disney and Pixar universes. The game already featured Scar from Lion King. So it was a matter of time before Simba and Nala made their appearances. In this guide, we will tell you how to get Nala to the Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Unlock Nala
If you’ve played this game before, then you’ll know that you have to travel to a character’s realm and complete a few quests to bring them to the valley. In the case of Nala, you must complete the “Eyes in the Dark” quest to unlock her in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Here are some objectives you must complete to get her to the valley. However, if you want a detailed description then you can visit this guide. That being said, here are the steps:
- Head over to the Dream Castle.
- Look for a door with paw marks on it. This is the entrance to the Lion King realm.
- Then, unlock it by spending 10,000 Dreamlight.
- In this realm, look for Nala and she will tell you about Simba and the Hyenas.
- Then, you must complete the following objectives to unlock Nala
- Find Thorn Bush Seeds
- Clear the Cave Entrance
- Lower the Log next to the Waterfall
- Look for Simba
- Collect Slimy and Colorful Bugs
- Find the Red Bugs
- Prepare the Bug Platter Recipe
- Head back to the Valley and fix the Sound System
- Scare the Hyenas and invite Nala to the Valley
Once you get Nala to the Dreamlight Valley, you’ll have to build the Pride Rock. This will cost you 15,000 Star Coins so make sure you have enough. Then, you can place it anywhere and Nala will come to the valley. Next, you must do the Stars to Guide Us quest to get her other half as well.
That’s everything from us on how to unlock Nala in Disney Dreamlight Valley. For more such content like the full list of recipes, make sure you visit our DDV section.